Monday, March 30, 2009
My mom only had one eye. I hated her... she was such an embarrassment.
She cooked for students & teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me.

I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me?
I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.
The next day at school one of my classmates said, 'EEEE, your mom only has one eye!'

I wanted to bury myself.I also wanted my mom to just disappear.I confronted her that day and said, ' If you're only goanna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?'

My mom did not respond...I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, becauseI was full of anger.I was oblivious to her feelings.

I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her.

So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married.I bought a house of my own.I had kids of my own.I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts, then one day; my mother came to visit me.

She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited.

I screamed at her, 'How dare you come to my house and scare my children!' GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!'

And to this, my mother quietly answered, 'Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,' and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.

So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.

After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear.They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

' My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

With all my love to you,
Your mother.





Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



Sky
Zac Efron
David Beckham
Britney Spears
Michael Phelps
Book
Snowing

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .