Friday, July 31, 2009
Today went Wesley's house BBQ again:)
But this time is different from last time,
This time he invited more people,like..
Mun ting,Wei Hung,Wei Choong,Zhuo Wei,Chow Hoong,Popo,
KahYan,Hui Lee,Yeen Shen,Peh ying,Kah Siang,Jia Wei,Bao Ern....and otherS.

Afternoon,Me,Wesley and yeen shen went Tesco to buy the "material":}
We went there by car.Yeen Shen bcm our driver:}
She's really a "F1 Racer" lle,, haha XD
When reached there,me and yeen shen went Mc d to have our lunch while Wesley decided to went inside to buy chicken,hot-dog those things first.
Wow,buy those things used about RM 190 somethings....
haha.but nevermind.Wesley BELANJA:}

Evening,when i reached his house,many of them haven come yet.I went into his kitchen.
I saw Lit Ming,Jia Wei,Chow Hoong was helping wesley.Thus,I also lend a hand.
I was making the "Cincau"..heyy,quite sedap lle,the "cincau" I made..haha :p
Anyway,We really have some fun there lla.Chating,online,playing with his dog(s).. A lot lla.
Ohhh..Yap..I also play piano there.Sang Kat*PehYing*LitMing was singging while I be the pianist.It's really a good time for us:)
We enjoyed it.



Yeen Shen and Wesley(Tuan Rumah) :}
With Miss Pohpoh :)
*after*
See,All finished edi.lolz.Whose hand is it??
*Before*
We have crab meat,Hot-dog,Chicken...
All of them was so busy with their food==
A lot of people right??"}
Miss PehYing,pohpoh and Lit Ming
Nice fire.
wow,our miss pohpoh:}
This is the apparatus used for bbq.It's brought by Mr.Mun Ting.
Is it Big???


Scout Group/
KRS Group/
ahaha.2 group was fighting to light up the fire :}
Chow Hoong with his watermelon.
Jia Wei and Lit Ming:}
^
^
^

Wesley....
Thanks for your BBQ a:}
We enjoyed it=)
Friends Forever.







Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



35
Sweet
S.O.S
Moment
You love me
A day
Autum Winter 2009
Legend
Friday
Paris Jackson

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .