Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm back.It had been a long long time I din updated my blog.because I'm lazy for it.Okay,lets talk about my life after SPM.
I hate spm,because I score badly in it.I still remember that day after i got my spm result,my phone rang.It must be those gossip people wanna gossip somethings.So,I din't answer it.WTH.I don't understand why those people are so gossip.If i really wanna let you know my result,you sure will know it.I din answer the phone,then they phone to my mom.hello,give me some privacy okay.I don't wanna let you know,then u shut-up la. Okay!

Well,I was having the lazy life.Always watch tv,facebook-ing,watching PPS,hang out,sleeping.What the uninteresting life.But I have the chance travel to China.I went there with my mom,11 days.I'm glad that I have the chance to join this travel agency.Those uncle and auntie was so funny.Everyday we had breakfast,lunch and dinner.8 lauk-pauk and 1 soup,2 bottles of coke/sprite and satu arak.Many of us do not enjoy the fish there,it has many bones.><
Below is some of the pic I've taken.Wanna see more,join me in facebook;)
















15/3~24/3 in China =) I'm really enjoying the China Trip.It make me felt more happy,relax and i can forgot those unhappy things in here.
Travel is really a cure.





Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



Oguri Shun;)
Happy Hours
2009 Golden Goggle Awards
Tears
Michael Jackson 'This Is It' Official Movie Trailer
A night heart
Mineee
Yessssss
Daniel Henney
Jurassic Park IV

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .