Thursday, June 6, 2013
The player tag has a deeply negative connotation and is defined by women as the guy who simply enjoys dating and sex but never intends to commit to anyone.  To women, he is every attractive charming man that she’s ever fallen for and regretted later.  He represents the most alluring yet most dangerous object of a woman’s attention because there’s nothing emotionally fulfilling at the end of that rainbow.

I met a player recently, he's really an asshole. 

Roses are red, Violets are blue. You really thought I would cry over you? You thought that was true, well guess what player you just got played to. One day, I'll start messing with your feelings and you'll get mad because I finally learned how to play your game.





Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



Happy Birthday, Ryan!
Tosh Rock
We are.
It is.
Death
Fake vs Real
Sux lady
;(
Christmas
Friend Zone

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .