Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lolz~finally the trail exam for bm,bi,math,sj finished already!!!!!!!
say truly,I really hate sj,especially the essay part.wow,I'm writing story 4 tat part!!!!
COZZZ
I dunno how to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But...finally it's all over.Now fighting or science sub. llo~~

***********************
Ahaha=) still got 10 days....
It's a important day 4 me..
noe what is it???
ahaha
^
^
^
^
It's Michael Jackson Birthday =)

Sadly he has gone.He will celebrate his birthday at the heaven.:)
Live in peace,Michael=)

xxx,love u

**************
ahah~~now i wanna post somethings here.
Everybody need friends right??
For me,I felt I'm very lucky..
Cause...
I have many true n real friends =)

Thanks for especially 1 gang of my true friends"}


hui ying~huilee
the two guys in front~
wei hung~wesley
Both of them r my primary frens till now~

Pehying~
Sue LIn
My gang :)
Band gang:)
Chea Chi
Khai Shin~Yeenshen~Sup
Sup is my primary friend too.
Our friendship last till now.
So long edi^^
MunTing`
Sometimes U like to scold ppl..but sometimes he care ppl too..
He's a good guy:)
Chow hoong~Pehying~yeenshen
My band gang again:)
Shao fern~Lisha~cay mie

With pehying~sook jen
Sok jen is my primary friends too:)
I love them=)
wheeeeee:}

ahaha~~Those are my funny friends:}
Keanyoong~kai yue~weihung~wesley~weichoong...
except keanyoong and kai yue...
the 3 guys r my primary friends till now:)
Im so happy that They r my friends:}
Them again:}
Kahyan~~1 of my buddy:)
With sook jen and shao fern:}
3 of us climb the scout gajet =)
Nice:}
This was done by munting and weihung...
They from YMCA ^^
As I say,munting is really a nice guy=)
ermm,,,,weihung a~~~he's nice too lla!!
But sometimes he likes to scold ppl too,,
like very "chuan" llo~~
haha~~but...
He's nice=)
He's 1 of my buddy too=)

Khai Shin ~ cHEW YEN
herr~~
pohpoh~~she's my primary friends too:)
wesley~~My buddy=)
I noe him since standard 3..till now..erm..9 years edi gua:}
he's a nice guy too..
anythings can share wth him too:)
Jia Khang:)

Chee Chow~LitMing
Lit Ming ~Yeen Shen~:)

I just post some o their pic..many more i hven post it...
Those for me is my true n real friends:)
especially my primary friends:}
wesley,weihung.chew yen,poh poh,weichoong,........many more..

I glad they r my friends:)
They bring a lot of fun to me=)

N more My gang:)
I love u all=)


FRIENDZ FOREVER~
THANKZZ FOR U ALL
I HOPE OUR FRIENSDSHIP CAN LAST FOREVER=)

LOVE U...xxx





Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



37
Wesley house BBQ
35
Sweet
S.O.S
Moment
You love me
A day
Autum Winter 2009
Legend

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .