Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Study stpm,is wasn't my choice to stepped into it.but forced by my parents.Iszit?
I sit down and think deeply,am i suit to wear uniform everyday except sat n sun,can I can withstand the any amount of rules in that malay school?
I don't know!!
I flunked in my SPM exam and i have no idea to apply in what course i want to study in college.Thus,mybe stpm is just my fate.I have to accept it.Truly,till now,I still don't know what is my school principal's name XD
------
Aiks,in this school,teachers are sucks.I mean SOME.They're damn lazy to teach,even don't want to step into classroom to have a class with us.wth. Break time is just 20 mins.It's truly not enough for us.and so the food.all is malay food.No chinese food. ;( i miss chan wa's food~

*************
Hmm,last week,between stpm were having a Sukan Karnival in KGV'S field.I was the keeper for team 8th in Bola Jaring.First,i dunno what how to play bola jaring,i thought it was same as basketball,but is not.WE compete with other malay school,and 4-2,we lose ;(
but finally,the game ended in a victory for our school in bola jaring.Futsal, our school was the champion too and bola tampar, our school got 2nd in it.
We were so excited when we all rooted and applauded for our school team =) AWESOME! We truly went wild.


*****
Besides SUKAN,there are many program held in STAD.
erm,think it deeply,F6 life isn't that suck,sometimes it's quite fun.The benefits are friends can gather together again =) not like in college,have to separate!









Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



cake and mee
How's the life
Oguri Shun;)
Happy Hours
2009 Golden Goggle Awards
Tears
Michael Jackson 'This Is It' Official Movie Trailer
A night heart
Mineee
Yessssss

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .