Friday, August 28, 2009





29 August.........

An important day for us as a Fans for him...
Where was him now?

Heaven?
His lovely home?
The place he hope to stay?

Who knows?

No matter where he is
He is always in our heart.
And
The only one..


'KING OF POP'
IN THIS WORLD--


MICHAEL JACKSON



29 August is Michael's birthday.
Michael Jackson was 50 years old when he died on June 25, 2009.
He was born on August 29, 1958.
Now,he's 51 years old.



Happy Birthday,Michael:)


May you can rest in peace:)
GOD bless you.










Love
You
Shutties
You dare to click

296782_4644611036016_1917943303_n Twitter
/ Facebook
/ Frienster
/ Michael Jackson


About Me
you think you know me.


Are you Able to Figure out what's inside of me ?
Because Change is inevitable for human like me .
Lily Jackson Chong here.
Guess I'm at what aged ?
Totally love gossiping
Have awesome family members and friends
Love Braai
Not really a shopaholic BUT
Chocolate lover :)
(Dark Chocolate)
Love to travel especially to
Rome
Paris
France
Italy
Aussie
+No matter how you love me,hate me,envy me...

--THAT'S ME! I'm who I am !

(♥)

Links
you know you're jealous.

Shyuan / Joanne / Racheal / Kent / PehYing / Ronald / Hydie / HuiYing / KaiJun / Derren / Ryan / PehHwa / MeiYing / YiiPin / XianKang / Catherine / YuChen / KangNin / ChuanXin / ChanWa Band / ZhenPei / GuangShun / ChinChuan / Iriss / KahYan / My Gang:}} /

Answer me
whatchuu say ?

Finish ?

Read me
click click click click.



至尊红颜
Friendsz (II)
Friendsz
37
Wesley house BBQ
35
Sweet
S.O.S
Moment
You love me

This is who I adore
Michael Jackson
Jennifer Lopez
Sam Neil
Elvis Presley
David Beckham


This Layout is Designed & Hand-Coded from scratch By backwardmotions . Using of my Codings as basecodes is strictly not allowed .
© All Rights Reserved 2011 .